7/15/2011

Looking for a hiding place?

I'm encouraged today in knowing that when I hurt, or am fearful, or uncertainty has found a place in my heart; when stresses of life arise and overwhelm me or my internal navigation system has become compromised and clouded; when I am seeking a hiding place from my enemies, or I am tossed too and fro by the storms of life; when the four walls I call my shelter cease to provide me the refuge I desire, I know that...

* For in the time of trouble, He shall hide me in His pavilion, in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock (Ps. 27:5).

* He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thou shield and buckler (Ps. 91:4).

* The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runneth into it, and are safe (Prov. 18:10).

* God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Ps. 46:1).

* He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Ps. 91:1).

Be a blessing

No comments: