1/09/2011

Lord, I'm available to You.

My inspiration for today has come from the lyrics of a song written by Carlis Moody Jr. I'm not going to post the video, music, etc. - so that only the disclosure can be heard.

You gave me my hands to reach out to men;
to show him your love and your perfect plan.
You gave me my ears. I can hear your voice so clear.
I can hear the cries of sinners, but can I wipe away their tears?

You gave me my voice to sing your Word;
to sing all your praises to those who've never heard.
But, with my eyes I see Your need, for more availability.
I see hearts that have been broken, so many people to be free.

Lord, I'm available to you. My will I give to You,
I'll do what You say do. Use me Lord,
to show someone the way, and enable me to say,
my storage is empty and I am available to you.

Now, I'm giving back to you all the tools you gave to me -
my hands, my ears, my voice, my eyes; so You can use them as You please.
I have emptied out my cup, so that You can fill me up.
Now, I'm free and I just want to be more available to you.

Use me Lord,
to show someone the way, and enable me to say,
my storage is empty and I am available to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is what I needed today!