1/30/2011

My "One Word" for 2011

http://www.gritandglory.com/one-word-2011/

I have finally settled on my "One Word" for 2011. I'm really excited about the idea of this. I have prayed and asked God what single word or idea He wants me to keep at the forefront of my mind in 2011 and it happens to be the word that I have struggled with the most in my life. The word is TRUST. I don't know why this is such a scary thought for me, but I'm throwing my "cool points" out the window and learning to lean on and trust in God, and God alone. No matter what may come my way, my life is in His hands.

I can't wait to see all the places this mind transformation will take me and to then share my testimony with others.


This is a great concept. I've included the link in case anyone wants to join the movement. Please, feel free to share your comments and testimonies in the comment box.

Visit the link above for more information on the One Word movement from it's originator and author of the blog "Grit and Glory."

God Bless







No comments: